Jagadguru Kripalu Yog Trust, hereinafter referred to as the “Organization” and / or “JKYog India” accords the highest priority in safeguarding the information of its visitors, devotees and customers. We appreciate your trust & we are committed to act with utmost care. By visiting JKYog India, you are accepting the practices defined in this policy.
Our primary purpose in collecting personal information is to provide you a custom experience. We only collect personal information about you that we consider necessary for this purpose and to achieve this goal.
You are under no obligation to provide us with this information and can access many aspects of the site without providing us any personal information.
When you visit this website, we can record certain information in relation to your visit such as:
* Your IP or proxy server IP;
* Basic domain information;
* Your Internet service provider is sometimes captured depending on the configuration of your ISP connection;
* The date and time of your visit to the website;
* The length of your session;
* The pages which you have accessed;
* The number of times you access our site within any month;
* The size of file you look at;
* The website which referred you to our website; and
* The operating system which your computer uses.
This information is only used for statistical purposes.
Various pages on this site invite you to provide us your name and contact details, for example, to go onto our mailing list for our newsletter, enter competitions, or to enable us to provide you with website related services such as notifications.
If you use our site’s feedback, bulletin board, discussion and support forms, you are asked to provide your name, organisation, title, address, email address and telephone number. JKYog India will not otherwise collect information from you through this site unless you knowingly provide it to us.
By voluntarily providing information to us when using the site, you are consenting to the collection and use of your personal information by us.
The site uses session cookies, which are used only during a browsing session and expire when you quit your browser. Upon closing your browser, the session cookie set by this site is destroyed and no personal information is maintained, which may identify you when you visit our site on a later date.
This website has security measures in-place, to protect the loss or misuse of, or alteration or unauthorised access to, information under our control. However, if you send information from this site, it will not be encrypted unless we expressly tell you it is.
JKYog India has stringent security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. We adhere against unauthorized access.
TRANSACTION SECURITY POLICY
All financial transactions on this website are handled by our Payment Gateway service provider Instamojo. JKYog India does not interfere in anyway with the financial transactions and is completely controlled by Instamojo and You.
JKYog India does not capture or store your credit / debit card details in any form, at any point, or in any location / asset directly or indirectly owned by or connected to JKYog India.
LINKS TO OTHER WEB SITES
We may change this Policy. Such changes will be effective when a notice of the change is made available on the website.
The selling or dissemination of an individual’s personal details and email addresses to other organizations or companies is not done by Jagadguru Kripalu Yog Trust (JKYog India).
The server of our web host identifies only the name of the domain but not the email address of visitors to our website.
We employ cookies for the purpose of storing the preferences of our visitors’, to record website activity with the objective of providing better services to our visitors, to ensure that the same ads are not sent to our website visitors, and to customize and enhance the content of our web page on the basis of our visitors’ browser type or other information that the visitor provides.
In case you do not wish to receive emails from us, kindly let us know by notifying us at the above email address. Please specify NO EMAIL in your email subject.
We shall provide you the personal information that we maintain about you, upon your request. Consumers can write to the email or postal address mentioned above in order to obtain this information.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Cancellation and Refund Policy for Sadhana Shivir Programs:
Payment made towards the registration for Sadhana Shivirs shall not be refunded.
Refund Policy for Online Donations:
Online donations will not be refunded under any circumstances whatsoever.
Please be informed that all yoga postures are to be performed at the individual’s discretion depending on health issues or conditions and JKYog shall not be responsible for any aggravations of any existing health issues or conditions.
Registration for India Events and Sadhana Shivir:
By registering for JKYog Events and Shivirs, you acknowledge and agree that JKYog reserves the right to cancel your registration or restrict entry to the event venue without providing specific reasons. This decision is at the sole discretion of JKYog and is non-negotiable. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation in ensuring a safe and harmonious event experience for all participants.
* Volunteering Agreement: By submitting the volunteering form, you agree to volunteer with JKYog India and adhere to the organization's rules and guidelines. Your commitment to volunteering is appreciated.
* Confidentiality: Volunteers may have access to sensitive information. Volunteers agree to maintain the confidentiality of all such information and not disclose it to any third party.
* Code of Conduct: Volunteers are expected to conduct themselves professionally and respectfully. Discrimination, harassment, or any form of misconduct will not be tolerated.
* Responsibilities: Volunteers are responsible for tasks assigned to them. Regular attendance, punctuality, and communication are essential. If unable to fulfill duties, volunteers must inform the organization promptly.
* Termination: JKYog reserves the right to terminate the volunteering relationship at any time, with or without cause. Volunteers may also terminate their commitment with adequate notice.
* Liability: JKYog is not liable for any injuries, damages, or losses that occur during volunteering activities. Volunteers participate at their own risk.
* Data Usage: Personal information provided may be used for volunteer communication purposes only and will not be shared with third parties without consent.
* Agreement Changes: JKYog reserves the right to update these terms and conditions at any time. Volunteers will be notified of any changes.